Prayer Writing Month is up and running — come join in
With this prayer, “Water to the thirsty, food to the fugitives,” the second annual Prayer Writing Month has made its debut. Come join us in this journey of praise, supplication, intercession, and confession.
Here’s what you can do.
- Subscribe to the Believing Prayer site.
- Add your amen, your comments, or your prayer in the comments section after each prayer. There’s a reason why we don’t stick an amen at the end of the prayers there.
- Write prayers on your website and tag them with #PraWriMo. If you don’t have a site or prefer not to, use BP’s Prayer Journal. Let us know in the comments below where you’ll be writing your prayers.
- Share all these prayers in your social media accounts.
- Use some of these prayers in your congregational bulletin, pin them on bulletin boards, print them out and share them, use them in public prayers.
- Use these prayers in your personal and family devotions.
- Copy and send these prayers by email, or send a link to a specific prayer, to people who might be helped or encouraged by them.
Let’s promote prayer as much as we promote the Bible. They are two sides of the same coin of our relationship with God.