Are you having trouble in your marriage Before…

Are you having trouble in your marriage? Before someone suggests a trial separation might help, consider this: 79% of couples who separate finally divorce and don’t presume that the other 21% fair better. Most of them are still separated. That is what Ohio State researcher Dr. Tumin presented to the Population Association of America. A far better option to dealing with a troubled marriage is to find a Christian marriage and family therapist who can help repair what is broken. Marriage is a relationship and in any relationship there will be bones of contention and sore spots. The same methodology that works to repair other relationships will help to mend a marriage as well. This is Just-A-Minute with Ed Boggess

#just-a-minute, #marriage