A Freedie sent me this. Glenn and Cindy Colley, Gary Hampton and Sam Hester are the featured speakers this year.
“How To Build A Great Church” – July 11-15, 2010. Why spend your summer vacation resting the body and neglecting the soul? Spend it at CTS and leave refreshed, ready to serve the Lord. CTS is an annual summer event at Freed-Hardeman that you shouldn’t miss! This year’s CTS will be from July 11-15, 2010. It is a week of training, spiritual growth, and fellowship that will help as you grow with God. It is a Christian leader’s workshop open to all Christian adults, providing an environment, opportunity, and motivation for spiritual growth and renewal.
What people are saying:
- “CTS is the best kept secret in the brotherhood!”
- “This indeed is a highlight of our summer.”
- “We both have grown spiritually as a result of the Christian Training Series.”
- “The fellowship was very uplifting, the accommodations very comfortable, and the program very rich.”
- “…the devotionals were inspiring!”
- “When I came, I was at a low point but I have been lifted up. CTS was what I needed.
The event’s website is here. Have you ever participated? What was your experience?