Do I struggle w/facing death? No, because I know that if I’m faithful to the Lord (even in the face of death), these six things will happen to me when I die:
1) The angels will carry me into Abraham’s bosom, a place of blessed peace and tranquility (Luke 16:22).
2) The Lord will be with me when I walk through that valley (Psalm 23:4).
3) I’ll be with Christ (2 Corinthians 5:8; Philippians 1:23; cf. 2 Timothy 4:6).
4) I’ll be blessed with rest from my labors (Revelation 14:13).
5) I’ll receive a victory crown (Revelation 2:10; cf. 2 Timothy 4:8).
6) I’ll receive my everlasting inheritance (1 Peter 1:4; cf. 1 Timothy 6:19).
Then I’ll live forever with the Lord (John 14:1-3), with God (Revelation 21:3), and the redeemed of all the ages (Revelation 5:9; Revelation 21:24).
If we are a faithful Christian, and we know these things, why should we have a struggle facing death?