We enjoyed the warm hospitality of Texas saints, now blessed with the generosity of Central Arkansas brethren. Tomorrow, back to Tennessee for the grandson.
• If you’ve enjoyed BrotherhoodNews, Forthright Mag, Fellowship Room or our pubs, how about clicking Like on the Forthright Press’ Facebook page. Or click Like in the right column.
• Coming through Texas, every town had the ubiquitous ______. Fill in the blank. I know what you’re thinking, but you’d be wrong. Answer below.
• Eugene tells us we ought to act like a kid. So I did several of the things on his list today.
• Doug Kashorek wrote today on his weekly devotional thought about King Josiah,
What excuses he would have had to just be another mediocre to wicked king of Judah! But Josiah [chose] to live differently than others of his generation. Josiah determined to use his position of influence as an example of godly obedience. How about you?
• And what’s ubiquitous in all the towns? No, not McDonalds. Doughnut shops. (But spelled badly as “donuts”.) I saw bunches. Is it just a Texas thang?