A “TO DO” LIST FOR CHRISTIANS
1. Do to others as you would have them do to you (Matthew 7:12).
2. Do the will of the Father who is in heaven (Matthew 7:21-27).
3. Do this (eat the Lord’s Supper) in remembrance of Christ (I Corinthians 11:23-26).
4. Do good to all men, especially to those of the household of faith (Galatians 6:10).
5. Do all things without murmuring and disputing (Philippians 2:14).
6. Do the one thing that will enable you to move forward in life with confidence (Philippians 3:12-14).
7. Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord (by His authority and to His glory) (Colossians 3:17).
8. Whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men (Colossians 3:23).
9. Do not forget to do good and to share (Hebrews 13:16).
10. Be doers of the word and not hearers only (James 1:22).
11. Do those things that will enable you to have an abundant entrance into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ (II Peter 1:5-11, note verse 10).
12. Do the commandments of God (Revelation 22:14).
In the event that you have never been saved from your sins and become a Christian ask yourself, “What shall I do?” and do what the Bible says in answer to that question (Acts 2:37-38; cf. Acts 10:1-6, 48; Acts 22:10-16).
As long as you have life it is never too late to do the right thing, but one day it will be too late.
Hugh Fulford, August 4, 2020
Speaking Schedule: August 5: West Fayetteville Church of Christ, Fayetteville, TN, 7 p.m.