THE TEN MOST WANTED
I do not know who came up with the following “Ten Most Wanted” list; however, it is not original with me. It encapsulates principles which, if followed, would make our world a better place in which to live. I commend it to us all for our thoughtful consideration and practice.
1. The person who has a ready smile and a pat on the back for others.
2. The person who can see his or her own faults before he sees the faults of others.
3. The person who gives his or her money, time, and talent without thought of return.
4. The person who gives himself or herself totally to a project and then gives credit for its success to his or her helpers.
5. The person who is willing to say, “I was wrong; I am sorry.”
6. The person who will look at temptation squarely and say “No.”
7. The person who brings his or her children to church rather than sending them.
8. The person who puts God’s business above any other business.
9. The person who tries to be the right example to every individual rather than simply talk about it.
10. The person who has a passion to help rather than a passion to be helped.
We are now almost one month into the New Year. I hope it is off to a good start for you. If you are still looking for some positive resolutions to follow, why not consider the thoughts set forth above? It is never too late to start doing the right thing.
January 27, 2015