• Barry Gilreath, the force behind the creation of Gospel Broadcasting Network, died yesterday.
• Also on BNc, a reflection on “The Ascendancy of Online News Media,” after online journalist Andrew Breitbart forced U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner to own up to his behavior and lies.
• Finally, a decent Greek New Testament text online, this one by the Society of Biblical Literature, hosted by BibleGateway.com.
• David Shannon, with the Mt. Juliet, Tenn., church, blogs on “Raising Youth to Use their Gifts for God.”
• Perhaps because of its sordid nature, one doesn’t see a spate of articles and posts about Anthony Weiner’s downfall. Bryan Evans takes on the subject with “Anthony Weiner Proves Samson Is Alive and Well.”
• Few people read poetry. Fewer like to talk about defending the truth. So two strikes against this poem, “Many Men to Silence Succumb.”
• Joshua Pappas talks about something that’s very hush-hush among us, “Meditation.”
Most of these, by the way, were skimmed from The Christian Hub. Hop over there and see what else you’re missing.