Here’s an article (by an “unknown” author) that I put in today’s bulletin for Mother’s Day. I thought some here might appreciate it.
You Know You’re A Mom When…
1. You count the sprinkles on each child’s cupcake to make sure they’re equal.
2. You can’t bear to give away your children’s baby clothes. It’s so final.
3. You hear your mother’s voice coming out of your mouth when you say, “Not in your good clothes!”
4. You stop criticizing the way your mother raised you.
5. You hire a sitter because you haven’t been out with your husband in ages, then spend half the night checking on the kids.
6. You say at least once a day, “I’m not cut out for this job!” You know you wouldn’t trade it for anything.
7. You cry when you take them to the first day of kindergarten and when they graduate from high school.
Happy Mother’s Day to all you hard-working mommas out there!