Nobody wants to be average so we conveniently…

Nobody wants to be average so we conveniently convince ourselves that we are better than we really are. In a General Electric survey of employees, only 2% ranked themselves as an average worker or below. The other 98% ranked themselves as above average with most claiming to be among the top 25%. In the book, The Day America Told The Truth, based on a survey of American public opinion, those who lie regularly, would murder or walk out on their family for a price, or are regularly unfaithful to their spouses, perceived themselves as no worse than most other Americans. Business men who deal in half-truths and deceit justify it as what everyone does. But the truth is far from that. They have swallowed a lie and stand self-deceived. This is Just-a-Minute

#average, #moraljust-a-minute