This is Just-A-Minute with Ed Boggess. In WATERLOO, Iowa firefighters had to be called after a plan to evict a swarm of bees went up in smoke. The homeowner used gasoline to start a fire under his house. He hoped to smoke out a swarm of bees that had built a hive under his home. Fire Chief Virgil Powell said, “It wasn’t a very good plan.” Fortunately, only minor damage was reported and no one was injured. Later, firefighters removed the hive by flushing it out with water. It is amazing the things we do without considering the consequences. But self-induced blindness does not excuse responsibility or consequences, whether in day to day life or in the spiritual realm.