1. Nothing sweeter than to see an open heart begin to get a vision of the greatness of God’s love and his amazing plan of salvation.
2. We were purified in order to love each other. That’s what 1 Pet 1.22 says, and it boggles the mind and challenges the heart. This was tonight’s text.
3. Love is the key to and from God which opens the heart to all his possibilities.
4. Jealousy has nothing to do with love. “Love never is envious nor boils over with jealousy” 1 Cor 13.4 AMPC.
5. Bad economy means less income which means tightening of the belt. God is good. He cares for his own.
6. An original couplet: When has the Lord not cared for me and mine? / So shall we trust in him, and never malign.
7: A Bible verse: “When I am afraid, I trust in you” Psa 56.3. That trust removes fear, vv. 4, 11.