Looking for an outline for Ephesians chapter 5? Try this one:
- Ephesians 5:1-2 – The model
- Ephesians 5:3-5 – The muck
- Ephesians 5:6-7 – The maxim
- Ephesians 5:8-10 – The metal
- Ephesians 5:11–14 – The manifestation
- Ephesians 5:15-17 – The mindful
- Ephesians 5:18-20 – The measure
- Ephesians 5:21 – The mentality
- Ephesians 5:22-29 – The mission
- Ephesians 5:30-31 – The marriage mold
- Ephesians 5:32-33 – The mystery
As a side note, pay attention to verses 26-27 to get a useful contextual view of the point that involves verses 22-25 and 28-29. I believe it’s a point that is usually missed because of the reason and way (topic/purpose) the verses are typical used.
Ask if you have any questions as to how the point fits the context. I will be glad to explain.
To God be the glory (Romans 11:33-36).