In Acts 21, Paul travels to and arrives in Jerusalem, soon discovering the fulfillment of the prophecies. Share your notes on this chapter, in study Bible style, in the comments area. Previous chapters are listed here.
- From Miletus to Philip’s house in Caesarea (1-9)
- Agabus prophesies imprisonment for Paul (10-14)
- In Jerusalem, Paul takes a vow with four men (15-26)
- Asian Jews riot, beat Paul, over a bad assumption (27-32)
- Roman office arrests and questions Paul (33-40)
Now here’s a research question: How many people slept in Philip’s house when he received Paul?