In the comments section below, share your notes on Acts 7 using the NET Bible version. Be blessed also by others’ notes.
The Study Bible notes tag brings together all the posts on this collaborative effort, as well as the project description. You can add notes to any of the chapters already posted.
Stephen’s speech, from a rhetorical point of view, is a masterful example of Jewish history told for his clincher: the resistance of God’s people to his leading.
- Stephen’s Speech (1-53)
- High Priest’s Question (1)
- God Calls Abraham (2-8)
- Jealous Patriarchs and Joseph (9-16)
- Moses Spurned by Israelite (17-29)
- Moses Rejected by Israel (30-43)
- The Tabernacle and Temple (44-50)
- Accusation: Always Resisting (51-53)
- Stephen Killed (54-60)