About a month remains until the new year. While the goals for this year get whittled down, run out, or end in a whimper, it’s not too early to think about new ones for the upcoming year.
- Are you thinking ahead? Or waiting for the year to catch you and then play catch up?
- How can we move forward even faster and better than we have before?
- What hasn’t worked for you, and why?
- Where are the failures located, in the will, in the heart, or in the mind?
- What limiting visions hold you back?
- What excuses are you offering for failures?
- What mechanisms do you have implanted for learning from failures?
- Have some gifts be strained by overuse and others untested by lack of use?
- What other questions can you provide will help other saints to evaluate their level of and progress in growth?
Year end always provides a good time for measuring. May God bless us with much fruit that remains.