One author seeks to motivate people to read their Bibles by doing it for others. Continue reading
Yes, you read the title correctly. Going to church today will do you no good,
- if you do not go in order to seek the Lord’s presence, Hb 11.6;
- if you do not worship him in spirit and in truth, Jo 4.24;
- if you go looking only to receive rather than give, Ac 20.35;
- if you go to perform and get attention, rather than to edify, 1Co 14;
- if you go merely out of a sense of obligation, and not spurred by a sense of gratitude, Psa 28.7; 2Co 9.7. Continue reading
I’ve read this story before, but bro. Mike Benson shares it again as a wonderful reminder to all who dedicate themselves to the progress of the gospel in the Kingdom of God.