The Nudge is asking what a real man is.
A real man is:
1. A man with deep convictions.
2. A man of boldness.
3. A man of character and integrity.
4. A man who does not fear reprisals.
5. A man who is not willing to compromise.
6. A man who is willing to suffer for the cause of Christ.
7. A man of grief and compassion.
8. A man who is not afraid to proclaim God’s judgment.
9. A man who is not afraid to rebuke sin.
10. A man who is not afraid to speak out on morality and ethics.
11. A man who has a never-give-up attitude.
12. A man of the Book.
See article: http://mbriley.preachersfiles.com/2010/06/25/what-kind-of-men-are-we/
My Thanksgiving holiday was great except for my terrible cold and my sore right foot due to a bout with gout. No matter – God is still good and still reigns over the affairs of men!