Here are some trivia questions from a handout that a sister in Christ gave me. I thought it would be fun to share a few of them.
See how many you can get without using Google:
- Who said, “Is there any taste in the white of an egg?”
- What hungry man cursed a fruitless fig tree?
- Who had his wages changed ten times?
- What two Hebrews were embalmed by Egyptians?
- Who fell off a seat and broke his neck?
- Which two disciples did Jesus nickname, “Sons of Thunder”?
- What was Eve’s other name?
- Who invited angels to wash their feet?
- Which disciples were called “Jupiter” and “Mercury”?
- What archangel had a debate with Satan?
Feel free to share any answers, or keep them to yourself. Either way, have fun and don’t strain your brain too hard.