Here are some random questions (some may even call them “nudges”) that actually have a spiritual starting point. Care to answer a few?
1. If you preach, do you have a “favorite” sermon?
2. If you don’t preach, is there a sermon that has stuck with you through the years?
3. Would you consider an “invitation song” offered during worship services a tradition of men?
4. What do you believe is the number one reason (main contributing factor) behind poor worship service attendance?
5. If you have a young daughter, would you approve of her dating a young man who doesn’t work?
6. How many hours of sleep do you average a night (or day, in case you’re a third-shifter)?
7. How many hours, on the average, do you punch on the ole’ time clock?
8. Was there one individual person in your life that contributed the most to you becoming a Christian? If so, who?
9. What you do think is the number thing our prayers should revolve around for our nation (America), or for whatever nation you happen to be living in?
10. Which is harder for you to do: tell a brother or sister in Christ that they have something in their teeth or telling them that they have sinned against you?